30 November 2005

itz sad. so sad.

my life has been very boring the past few daes. been just sitting at home and doing nothing. had several arguments wif my mum in da mornings but den yeahh.. things are ok afta tt.

but yesterdae in da late afternoon, i went to the library. read a book den borrowed 8. lol. den ermm... went home but mum said she wanted to go to the Bazaar at AMk Central. so yeah.. waited for dem...my whole family la. den went bak to central. lol. den walk walk walk... wen S-11 to eat dinner. vry late dinner actually.. den off we go hme in da rain.

yati smsed me in da wee morning to tok on da fone wif Ravi but i off my fone cos da batt was vry muc dead. so yepp. heard dey chatted till 4.30 in da morn. lol. cute. anieways.. i'm now searchin for a job. sth permanent i guess. my family is truly suffering now. feel so depress sia. haizz..

anyone, noe of where to get good jobs? apart from fastfood joints. either sms me or email me ya? or juz drop me a msg on da tagboard. thkies ya. greatly appreciate it. =)

No comments: