11 March 2005

What a Day!!

School finished at like 10.35 am.m for my class [10.40 for school] ..lol! Miss Lim gave us 5 min early dismissal. Cos today my school got the Amazing Race thingy. So yeah... at first Sharifah said she was into da idea of not goin to Sentosa and spending the day wif Ofie and all but she changed her mind later. I didnt mind oni tat i dun feel like goin cos i didnt feel good. And usually wen i dun feel good, bad things are bound to happen plus i began pondering whether or not to go since yesterday night. I dunoe y.

However, i dun appreciate the fact tat Wina said, "I dun want u to go wif a black face...". What is she tryin to say? So what if i go wif a black face. And she says she noes me... rite.. even my own family members dunnoe me tat well.. and she said she does... It's like... ok yes i DO go to places wif a sour face but then did anyone realise tat i soon lighten up????? NO! everyone just sees tat i go wif a black face.. no one wanna noe da real reason y i go to certain places wif black face.. wahahaha... shud juz call myself hei-lian [black face]. wahahaha.. anieways, wadever.

Plus Shari is like being so sarcastic since morning... Just then he smsed me and said "Are you upset? Do u need us to cheer u up? U prefer us or ur councillors frens?..." who is he to say such thing? What is he trying to say abt my councillors frens? my councillors fwens and me went through tough things together... yes WE[expressoz and me], DO go through thick and thin together but the point is that.. who is Shari to discriminate my fwens?

Let's forget abt it. Anieways, i didnt go Sentosa today. Lol! Spent the whole day on com... haharx! fun actually u noe... den wen my mum came home wif my cuz..it was pickin up...den juz then made few vids abt my family..haharx.. 'twas fun! Honestly. Then tomoro... maybe i wanna go library.. or swimming... i dunno... we'll see abt tat.. haharx...

Anieways, i've given it serious thoughts, i'm over David.. i mean i wish him all the best wif his gal [she's pwetty!] and wif Brett... hmmm..happie bday? and to Brian... the moments we shared together were beautiful...paradise-like.. and no matter how much i really wanna believe his promises and his vow, i know i must go on. So yeah... this one week holiday, it's time for me to reflect. To change. For the better. Maybe we could be together, Brian. One day...Someday..

No comments: