26 March 2005

I really feel hurt... i was really lookin forward to the outing... I'd wanted to de-stress... after all the studying and dreading of PE... its da end of da week... i wanna enjoy it... so we da xpressoz wanted to go to Sentosa..

But my SIS actually had da right to disallow me to go... Juz cos its FAR and juz cos its without THEM. I'm so frustrated!!! I wanna go! i wanna haf fun wif my fwens.... i juz wanna go......

I cant stop crying since then... I'm really sad... i was already gettin ready all the stuff..abt to change den go out... den my friggin SIS said NO.. i mean i dun believe tis! SHE is not da one who has da final say in tis all...but too bad my mom is like SO watever... i dnnoe sia... i really wanna go... i was SO lookin forward to it.. i woke early tis morning cos i was excited abt it... but in the end i'm not goin...

I'm feelin SO angry i juz dunnoe wat to do... i'm juz so angry at my FRIGGIN sister and my mom.... i juz dun understand!! I'm Sec 3 now... i can exercise takin care of my own... There's gonna be LOTS of ppl there in Sentosa... i cant go cos its far... its stoopid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it! I hate my sis now!!!! i hate my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i juz wanna go.... tts all... :'(

No comments: