10 March 2005

Mockingbird?

Who is gonna buy me a mockingbird? and a diamond? and wen da bird dun sing and da ring dun shine, who wud kill da bird and bash da person who sold da diamond up? who will be there to protect me? to pick me up wen i fall?

wats promises and vows? so many promises made yet none fulfilled. a vow made but yet lay broken now. why? why does this kinda thing happen to me? maybe i am juz plain silly and stupid. who has a relationship online? or rather long-distanced? wat IS wrong wif me?

i'm tinking of him again. and the thought of him is making me cry. Why haf God made our paths crossed? why must we meet? why DID we meet? why? so many questions why? yet no answers...

why did he make empty promises? why did he raise my hope high and let it fall juz like tat without a care... and why, foolish me, am pining for him??? why do i like him? why do i LOVE him? why????!!!! why did he haf to lie to me like tat.. dun i mean anything to him? i cant play da perfect person anymore...

i dun wanna be another one of the chracter in a romance novel. i dun want my life to be so properly planned... to adjust myself to fit in the role in a novel... no. i haf enough of tat. i have to be true to myself now. When i've learn to love myself as who i am, only then can others love me. I will and so will they. Those who abandoned me or left me, wud come to regret it one day.One day, someday.

No comments: