07 March 2005

It stole my heart!

Last week if i'm not wrong, Wina brought in a stray kitten she picked from the MRT to school, so tat she cud bring it home.. I wasnt really so attached to it until today!

I carried the box after school to my class.. cos got the English Enrichment thingy.. so yeah... i juz peak at it from outside da box.. juz looking at it.. and touching once in a while... then after da whole thing finish, i actually craddled the cat in my arms!! it was SO beautiful... then since Nas wanted to adopt it, obviously she's bringin it home larhx but cos she got choir, she got ain and shari and yati to take care of it in da canteen first.. so yeah...while ain and yati talk talk talk..me and shari we got the cat to ourselves.. so i craddled it close to me and walked around the whole school... it was fantastic!!!

The kitten [ofie or hawaii], snuggled close to me..or rather..my bosom... haharx.. yeah..then it slept... it felt...well..wonderful... pleasant... motherly.. hahrx.. VERY sweet feelings.. i fell in love wif it rite then! *sigh*

rite now i am thinking of it... i miss ofie!! hehe.. i craddled her again.. wen i went home..and she slept through it all... and wen Sharifah carried her from me, she kept mewing... how sweet!! haharx.. cant wait to see her tis Friday... Nas is gonna bring her out on Fri to watch Amazing Race.. [my school one derhx..] den i can play wif her ALL day..haharx!! hehe! i cant wait!! anieways...tomoro there's PE.. sux big-time.. wat da heck! da kitten is my goal now :) God bless her sweet fragile being... I love you Ofie!! *muacks*

No comments: