03 April 2005

Samuel Rizal...

I finished watching Eiffel...I'm In Love yet again! lol itsz really a VERY nice movie..seriously! and Samuel Rizal is there to heat up da whole atmosphere.. :P he's hot ya noe!! I tink i prefer his name to be Adit.. then nice liao.. hehe...

Now tat i've watched this show over and over again.. i really hope to find a guy like Adit... i mean.. yes he is fierce and stern and so not romantic..but there are times wen he is romantic...fierce yes but not towards da gal he loves but to da person who's hurting da gal... and yes he's stern so tat da gal will not go bak to her ex again... :) so yeah... he's cute yeah? i really really want to haf a guy sth like him... :) but yeah....

I wan to noe da feelin of bein loved by a guy... i mean not juz any guy but..a guy who's really into me.. well..i noe tats nt gonna happen ... juz look at me.. i can only indulge myself in all da stories i haf in my head... lol sometimes i wud pen them dwn on my book of stories.. sometimes..i juz bring them to sleep and dream abt it... :) tats how pathetic of me..i noe..but yeah.. rite now.. my head is into ermm... a guy in NCC... okies... wahahaha..dun worry.. its someone no one wud expect..i guess.. but yeah..he's not any of my guy fwens.. so yeah..all i can do is juz imagine abt him lorhx... *sigh* i am like SO pathetic rite? oh well.. nvrm me then..

These days..i feel like i'm deprieved of love.. lol but yeah... atleast i haf my fwens i guess... so yeah.. now..i'd rather not think abt Brian... he's out of my life now ..yeahh... and Brett... i dunnoe abt him.. he really left a great impact on me.. i cant juz forget him juz like tat.... he means something to me.. not tat kinda thing but something..i cant really put my finger to it... so yeah..nvrm..

so yeah..i beta go now.. mayb...mayb i wud put wat i write in my book of stories into my chocollate account.. http://chocolatesoflife.blogspot.com there.. tats da link i tink.. lol see ya then!

No comments: