10 April 2005

Almost Here

when I need you
You're almost here
And I know thats, Not enough.
And when I'm with you,
I'm close to tears,
'Cos you're only almost here.

Yes... thats how i feel... i tink i hafta stop tinkin of him...da guy tat i now am liking... oh garsh.. i sleep late cos i keep tinkin of him at nite.. and i wake up late due to tat... oh garsh..tis cant go on.. wat shud i do?? gdness... i seriously tink i shud get him outta my head...

havent been bloggin cos yeah... been busy..yesterday went to a seminar of some sorts..den went to Swensens... hehehe.. den yeah.. b4 tat.. earlier yestreday..who was i to see if not da guy tat i'm crushin on.... lol yep yep... he look shot actually.. haharx.. so yeah.. cant divulge more else ppl will noe larhx.. haharx..

so yeah... in order for me to get HIM out of da way..i need a nother distraction.. lol now wat shud i do?? lol.. and yeah..tomoro is my surgery...wahahahaha... so sad.. cant see him then... :'( wahahaha.. kk.. i tink i beta go now.. am tryin to get da brian mcfadden song.. Almost here on my bloggie.. ima go searchie now..see ya..

No comments: