13 April 2005

HELP ME!!!!

Oh garsh... i juz CANT seem to get HIM outta mah head!!! I've been trying .. [not really actually..lol] trying hard to forget him... [not TAT hard i guess..lol] . urgh!!! he's juz stuck in my head!!! [cos i SUPA-GLUED him there] ... so yeh... wahahaha..my very own counter arguments... right...

so yeah... i've got LOTS of homework to do these days..lotsa things to do but so lil time.. [tats cos i spend them all in front of the com or dreaming of HIM] ... oh great.. urgh!!! so yeah... nth much happened... did my thang on Prize presentation day... which was ... yesterday.. lol and yeah.. Diana was grrrreat!!! [u go gal!!!!!!!] yep.. didnt tink she cud pull it off tat well since it was her first time.. but well...she proved me wrong... she proved ALL of us wrong.. :D [u REALLY go gal!!!] so yep yep..

then now am choosen to be da emcee [AGAIN]... for Official Opening Ceremony... doin it wif Reginald [da crazy one.... he ish SHO funny...and irritant like wat Mrs Ang said.. lol] , CHristine [da sweet one and likewise a bit... screwd out in da brain...] plus me.. [da sweet... innocent one.. :P] and Mirliana [da reserved and also da one wif da Changi Airport Announcer voice... :D] so yeah.. all these 4 mixed together and u get...... C H A O S ! ! ! ! wahahahahha

so yeah...now me off to do me hw... haf got... Social Studies... POA and E maths Tests tomoro... ohh sheesh...E maths... am dead..as alwaes.... :'(

.:SOmeboDy SaVe mE!!!!!!!!!!!!:.

No comments: