08 September 2004

pOeM

There always seems to be so much we have to say,
Sharing our life as it unfolds day by day.
You're so far away from me but i feel you so near,
But the love in my heart can't stop the endless flowing tears.
Crying into an ocean of loneliness and despair,
Nothing but an empty feeling whenever you're not there.
Missing you voice wanting to feel the warmth of your touch,
Every momnet i spent with you means so very much.
The minutes seem like days, the hours like years,
Since we held each other close and ended all our tears.
When i had to leave you my heart cried out in pain,
Tears began to fall like never ending rain.
The love i feel inside for you i guess you'll never know,
I hope you see that since we met that love began to grow.
Praying so hard every night to hold you close again,
I beg of God to bring us together; return my special friend.
We've just only started on this path not knowing what's in store,
But i hope you pray just like me it's us forevermore.

The poem is written by David Pendleton.

No comments: