11 September 2004

heLLo pEpoL

That's a lot of pictures.. anyways.. juz wanna tell you peeps tat i am so happy wif all the comments or compliments u gave me... i lvoe y'all..!

Anyways...my sis and bro-in-law are comin bak from thier honeymoon today..wonder wat present they'll bring fer me.. lol.. but watever it is, i'll juz be happy to know that they're bak safely...

Was told tat, Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia has changed... (they r there for honeymoon btw...) They took the roller-coaster ride which they didnt know it was a roller-coaster ride... lol... imagine their shock! Plus, both are afraid of heights...gdness gracious! Mom gave 'em an earful on the phone when mah sis told her abt it....

Lol..my mum juz chided me for messing up the computer table.. threatened to punch me (in a joking way)... told her all my three favourite pillows..(they r NOT smelly..*pouts*) will attack her... hehe.. Itz been like this since mah sis went for her honeymoon... mah parents now...i dunnoe.. pamper me more... maybe they noe da loneliness i haf in me wen my sis got married... even mah Dad who ususally dun joke around wif us have begun to do so... its so..heart-warming... thks mama & diddy... *mUaCkS*

I realized tat da problem in me iz tat i dun show my true feelings... i love my parents and frens a lot but i'm totally clueless to show how much i love 'em... its like...i feel so ...egoistic... i dunnoe... all i noe iz tat i DO love my LOVED ones.... :D Love y'all.... *kisses*

Well i beta go now...hafta my novel... 17 Sept is da fianl due date...gracious.. am so dead... see ya l8r peeps... and mayb wen i've gt spare time, i'll continue wif my online novel at.... http://radriel.blogspot.com hehe..so many blog..so little time to update 'em all... see ya!

No comments: