23 January 2005

Something New

Well, a new template again i see. Lol, isnt it nice? Anieways, today was indeed a very different me. Believe it anot, i haf ironed my clothes and done my homeworks! I feel so different.. haharx. It sure is a great change for me.

Anieways, now i am so bored. SO i decided to update my blog again. Anieways, its really stressful. Homeworks everyday... seriously, i havent really read a full storybook... so yeah.. but i HAF been listening to music. Musicals. By phantom of the opera. Haharx. i am really into it now. i've got no ide why. i can almost memorise all the words to da songs i like. lol. i'd planned to put THe Phantom Of The Opera as the background song ... but it was a different version. and it TOTALLY sux. Seriously! So, i decided to put tis song instead. hehe.

So now, since i got nothing to do, maybe i'll be writing a new story.. be sure to look out for the stories at the link under Stories! thks yar!! see ya all later!

No comments: