03 January 2005

Never Look Back We Say

Happy New Year all! lol tho its da 2nd of January today..hehe.. anieways... a new year is where u start things anew...u dun look back to dwell on unhappy stuff... new year, new beginning... [genesis] lol
but well... i cant help it but dwell a lil bit on the past... Brian. He is my past and i pray..my future.. on the 31st of December...i was to make a decision... to break it off with him or to continue to wait for him. I thought and thouht and thought about it... and i chose to continue to wait for him... i cant possibly let the one year plus old relationship be forgotten juzt bcos he hasnt be online for quite sometime... so yeah..i'm holdin on.

so wats my new year resolution? haharx..its simple.. to study hard..and i really mean it.. tis is my third year in school... so i hafta really study hard for my next year... i wanna do my family proud... i overheard my mum saying to my aunt that she is willing to sell the hse in order to pay for the fees of my school shud i want to study abroad... so yeah.... Study Hard will be my motto for this year.. hehe...

I dun tink i haf time for... a relationship... tho i told Sharifah i wud like to find myself a bf tis year... and yeah tho i haf Brian now... he's dun really take much of my time... :) tats both gd and bad... :) oh well... anieways.... like wat a malay saying goes... '' Jodoh pertemuan, di tangan Tuhan" ... which simply means.. err..i cant quite translate it in english...but its like.. relationships and meetings [between a couple tat is], is all in God's hands... so yeah... Live by tat motto... :)

laterz or maybe sometime tomoro which is wen school starts!!! lol forget abt tat for a while.. yeah.. as i was saying... i will moz probably...do a quick summary over wat happened in the last 2 years... 2003-2004.. my recaps of the year... hehe.. anieways..i hafta go now...gonna check on my school stuff... see ya peeps!

No comments: